- Internal serrations allowing for a positive hold onto cable and pipe bundles. - The design of the head guarantees a high tensile strength while allowinga very low insertion force. - Ultraviolet weather resistant tie for outdoor application. Material : UL approved Polyamide 6.6, 94V-2 Color : Black ...
Heat Resistant Cable Ties
Model : GT-H
- Internal serrations allowing for a positive hold onto cable and pipe bundles. - The design of the head guarantees a high tensile strength while allowing a very low insertion force. Material : UL approved Polyamide 6.6, 94V-2 Color : Nature color ...
Flame Retardant Cable Ties
Model : GT-V0
- Internal serrations allowing for a positive hold onto cable and pipe bundles. - The design of the head guarantees a high tensile strength while allowinga very low insertion force. - UL94 V0 flame retardant Material : UL approved Polyamide 6.6, UL94 V0 Color : Nature color ...
Cold Resistant Cable Ties
Model : GT-WELB
- Cold Weather Cable Ties - enhanced flexibility and toughness for -40℃ temperature installations and applications.
- Multi-function cable ties are available in countless applications.
- Special nylon raw material can be exposed to zero temperature for a long time.
- Impact resistant and UV resistant.
- Compliance with UL Recognized.
- Compliance with DIN5510-2 (Preventive Fire Protection in Railway v
ehicles).Material : UL approved Polyamide 6.6 cold weather resistant, 94V-2
Color : Black ...
PP Cable Ties
Model : GT-PP
- Polypropylene Cable Ties are higher chemical resistance when exposed to various solutions of salts,acides and bases. Ideal for use in the chemical process industry and related harsh environments. - Polypropylene is superior resistance to chemical attack. - Low density of PP cable ties can float the surface of most liquids, so it is easily to seen and removed. - Continuous operating temperatures up to 115 °C (239°F). - One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability. - Internal serrations allowing for a positive hold. - Material Flammability Rating: UL94HB. Material : PP Color : Green,Black ...
Polyamide 12 Ties
Model : GT-PA12
- For corrosive, high humidity, long-hour exposure to UV light, or environments in low temperature.
- 3,600 hours of UV light exposure in the laboratory. Equivalent to 24 years of weathering life expectancy. (Note1)
- Excellent performance for applications in critical environments. Such as offshore, oil rigs, deserts, and cold areas.
- Suitable for attachments to galvanized surfaces.
(Note1 - The data is observed under the conditions in laboratory and cannot be used as indication of product liability.)Material - Polyamide 12
Flammability rating - UL94HB
Color – Black
Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 95°CWeathering Test - ...
Model : GTN
- Polyamide 12 ties are better performance on chemical resistance and ultraviolet resistance. - Parallel tie entry for enhanced fit around circular bundles - Outside serrations minimize indentation and damage to wire and cable insulation - Double locking head reduce belt slipping risk - Weather resistant cable tie for use in outdoor application Material : PA12 Color : Black ...
Tefzel Cable Ties
Model : GT-TF
- Ideal for applications requiring resistance to environmental stresses such as chemical attack, gamma radiation, ultraviolet radiation and extreme temperatures. - Distinctive aqua blue color. - Ideal for use in nuclear power facilities and chemical processing plants. Material : UL approved TEFZEL® , UL 94V0 Color : Blue, Black ...
Metal Detectable Cable Ties
Model : GT-MD
- Designed for wiring maintenance and repair application in food processing and pharmaceutical industries
- The solution to reduce the risk of contamination from the fallen pieces of plastic cable ties in production line.
- Comply with FDA requirements and can support HACCP quality assurance
- Magnetic and metal detectableMaterial : Metal particles embedded in Polyamide 6,6 Flammability rating - UL94HB Color - Blue color. Easily visible for naked eyes ...
Cable Tie Tools
Model : GIT-709
Heavy duty cable tie plier is the hand tool provides tensioning and cutting solution for cable tie or zip tie installation. Applicable width of cable tie ranging from 3.6mm to 10.6mm.-Quick and cuts safely.-Adjustable tensioning strength provides cutting precision.-Hardened steel construction for outstanding durability-Ergonomic design with cushioning on handle for steady grip and easy operation.-Applicable cable ties – Width:3.6~10.6mm(0.14~0.42 inch)-Applicable cable ties – Thickness: 1.2~2.3mm(0.05~0.09 inchBase Material: Steel Color : Blue ...
Model : GIT-703
GIT-703 tensioning tool, for miniature to standard cable ties, utilizes manual operation to tension and cut off cable tie. Tensioning tools provide consistent use over many cycles with tension adjustment for changing and confirming settings. - Allows tensile strength from 18 to 50 pounds of tensioning force - Recommended cable ties: Width 0.10 to 0.19 inch (2.5 to 4.8mm);Thickness 0.04 to 0.06 inch (1.0 to 1.6 mm);Loop Tensile Strength 80 N through 222 N ( 18 to 50 lbf ) Material : Plastic/Metal Color : Blue ...