SCREWSEAL™ Waterproof Wire Connector
Model : SS
SCREWSEAL™ is a synergy product combining ORIENS’ competence with the Giantlok’s service offerings, it enables to troubleshoot and provide valued-added solution in industrial electrical wiring outdoor management and make it the only waterproof wire connectors available in the market.
SCREWSEAL™ is a wire connector designed in a way that integrates twist-on wire connectors and adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing. SCREWSEAL™ are perfectly designed for outdoor electrical wire splices, especially those exposed to water, wet and corrosive environments. SCREWSEAL™ is ideal for outdoor electronic device protection such as surveillance, commercial display, and lighting system etc.
– SCREWSEAL™ tubing has a 4:1 shrink ratio. When recovered, the tubing will shrink to 25% of its as supplied diameter
– Five Color-coded for quick and easy size selection
– Avoids wires being pulled loose due to vibration or pulling
– Lower costs with secure, fast installation
– Copper to copper connections only
– Twist-on wire connector : UL approved PP + steel spring
– Adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing : PO + PA
Color : Please refer to the specification chart below
|Part No.||Color||Dimension||Suitable||Temp Rating||Voltage|
|ØD mm||L mm||AWG||mm2|
|SS-1||Gray||9||30||22-18||0.5-0.75||105°C (221°F) ||300V|
|SS-2||Blue||10||36||22-14||0.5-2.5||105°C (221°F) ||300V|